• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you order from?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Hoping there's somewhere I can order food (excel) and hay from that;ll be a bit cheaper than the pet shops found here, so need good recomandations please :wave:

I use Pure Pastures hay from the hay experts as their main hay. Its really, really good value at only £3 a bag. Its a biggish bag & really compact. If its a flush month they get different hays on top of that but not always. Cant remember where I buy their SS from, might be there...I recon I only get through two or three of the smallest bags a year.

I order from The Hay Experts and recently Hay for Pets. The Hay experts you can get everything from, Hay for Pets just hay. Have to say I am very impressed with the hay from Hay for Pets.

could you get to Stoksley? Thats where I get mine from (A+P) and at the back there is a horsey bit that advertises hay

As I dont own a car I mostly have to order everything online as there is no petshop in the village I live in and the nearest ones I can get to easily on a bus really only cater for dogs and cats. Yesterday I persuaded my dad to drive me to the nearest Farmway shop :D so stocked up on megazorb, readigrass and my order from Hay for Pets came yesterday and the previous day my green oat hay came. So now the bunny pantry is full :D

could you get to Stoksley? Thats where I get mine from (A+P) and at the back there is a horsey bit that advertises hay

Don't think so, I normally just get it from wilkinsons but its fairly expensive for cheap type hay so figure I can get somet a bit better for him online

Back