• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing.....BARRY (the Bun):)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Mike took me over to Poulton near Blackpool yesterday to see my Sister and Family it was to cheer me up as I'm still very very down after losing Cloud.
Had a lovely day but my Niece's Daughter Jamie works at dog kennels that boards dogs and take in rescue dogs for the RSPCA, she said it's sad as we have a rabbit in looking for a new home he's a male Dwarf lop and he has a bit of cough and he's in a stable. Knowing the area very well where the kennels are I mentioned about foxes Jamie said I know there are foxes round that area, I said but in a stable with no top door the rabbit is very vulnerable and I said that cough of his could lead to pneumonia.
He has also recently been neutered and been treated for ear mites.

So Introducing Tuckerbunny no 18 ....BARRY (THE BUN) :D

Barry arriving at our house after his 2 hour journey.
4-2-11Barry001.jpg

Barry in his new home.
4-2-11Barry006.jpg

4-2-11Barry007.jpg

4-2-11Barry009.jpg

4-2-11Barry012.jpg

4-2-11Barry017.jpg

4-2-11Barry021.jpg

Barry has the top flat, Henry & Sox the old couple live below.
4-2-11Barry020.jpg

We shall give him time to settle in and then he will be going to the vets for a check up. :wave:

Yay!
What a cutie :love::love:
Love the name too - my favourite surgeon at work is called Barry.
Hope his cough clears up ASAP.

Oooh Barry is lovely.
You and Mike are such a softies for buns:lol:
I am looking at 3 with a piggie that are advertised on preloved in my area.
But the thought of rehoming a new pet always makes me nervous, because I never take the commitment lightly.

Back