• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Love Your Pet' - Charity Event for National Pet Month -GRAND TOTAL REVEALED!!!

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Paul and I are running a fundraising event in support of National Pet Month.

FininshedPoster.jpg

- Lurcher SOS (dog rescue)
- Greyhound GAP (dog rescue)
- German Shepherd Rescue
- Cats Protection League
- Starlights Rabbit Rescue

- Pet Photographer
- Homemade Dog Treats

- Pampered Piggies

- Tombola
- Table Top Sale
- Raffle with the chance to win a 32 inch TV!!! More info here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=270676

PLUS MORE TO BE CONFIRMED! :)

Please feel free to pop along - would be great to see you there! :)

Last edited:
If anyone can help man the Rainbow Rabbit's stall, we would be REALLY grateful. It is a long day for Steve so we are trying to minimise the amount of hours he will need to do.

If you can help, please contact me.

Thank you :love:

I've just checked on the AA routefinder and I am an hour away so I would be happy to help out - but preferably not first thing. Would be great to meet some other RU people:)

Is anyone willing to help man Rainbow Rabbit's stall for them?

It is a long way for Steve to come and it would be REALLY helpful if we could get help to cover their stall so that he can do less hours.

Thanks you in advance...

I've just checked on the AA routefinder and I am an hour away so I would be happy to help out - but preferably not first thing. Would be great to meet some other RU people:)

Hi Rhianna,

It would be GREAT if you were able to help out. We really need help on Rainbow Rabbit's Stall.

If you are happy to help with this, please can you PM me?

I could probably come along and maybe help with something? I'd drag my parents along too, cos I need them for transport :lol:

I could probably come along and maybe help with something? I'd drag my parents along too, cos I need them for transport :lol:

Cool :)

Unfortunately Rainbow Rabbits can't make it now but I will be having a stand for MMC leafets etc so you could hover around this if you want :)

Am waiting to hear back from a couple of rabbits rescues too...

Cool :)

Unfortunately Rainbow Rabbits can't make it now but I will be having a stand for MMC leafets etc so you could hover around this if you want :)

Am waiting to hear back from a couple of rabbits rescues too...

Sounds like a plan :thumb:

Perhaps I could hover there too for a little while? I volunteered at a bunny rescue for a year and have eight of my own little bunsters so know a reasonable amount.

I will come along anyway as it sounds fun, is within driveable distance and I often get bored at weekends as my friends are all 'coupled' and I am a sad singleton:(

Would be great to meet some fellow RUers

I have only just seen this thread :oops:

Unfortunately Steve and I decided hampshire was just too far to travel especially with the cost of petrol at the moment :( We are so grateful that Erin asked us to attend and wish you all every success on the day :)

I'll be there....and will be more than happy to help out on stalls...if you dont mind Rosie being there too :wave: Or she might stay at home with daddy...depends on the day I guess :)
Rhianne would you like a lift?

I'll come! :wave:

I don't mind helping out/hovering too, if you need extras! I volunteered at a sanctuary/rescue for over a year and have four buns of my own.
AND it gives me a chance to show off my new MMC hoodie in public!

Thanks guys that's great.

Rainbow Rabbits unfortunately won't be there but Starlights Rabbit Rescue will :D so any help will be gratefully received :)

Bluesmum, thank you.

Can I let you know a bit nearer the time please? If I am down to be on-call I will have to be home for 5.00 pm so will go down earlier than if I am not on-call - if that makes any sense at all. I don't want to take the night off as we get time and two thirds on a Sunday and I need all the money I can get right now!

Sounds like a fun day though:)

With just over a week to go, I thought I would bump this up for anyone who would like to come along.

As well as some other animal organisations, we will be raising money for Make Mine Chocolate! and trying to help Starlights pay off the remainder of her vet bill and find homes for the last few bunnies.

If any of you have dogs, please feel free to bring them along and enter them into our fun dog show and let them have a go around our agility course.

You can also enter our raffle for the chance to win a 32inch LED HD ready TV or a weekend break in Devon (plus other great prizes): http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=270676

Our very own bunny savvy vet will also be there offering FREE health checks and £10 microchipping for dogs and is available for free advice on any other pet.

There will be lots of bunny and small animal goodies available from Pampered Piggies (who is very kindly donating 10% of her sales on the day too!) :love:

Entry is free so why not pop along to show your support?

Hope to see you there :wave:

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Erin, I won't be able to go as I'm working but I could do some baking if you wanted some edible goodies to sell. It would be the same stuff that was on sale at my event - p.m. me if that's of any use (I won't be offended if you've already got this covered - it looks really well organised :))

Good luck for the day :D

Back