• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dwarf lop or mini lop

shadow05

Mama Doe
im beginning to think scooter is a mini lop because of how he looks and how small he is?

does anybody know how much a mini lop is suppose to weight?

I'm not an expert, but the shape of his face looks more dwarf lop than mini. Mini-lops have a more rounded face than Scooter's looks in your siggy. :wave: There was a thread recently about dwarf and mini-lop weights, and I think 2.2kg is generally regarded as the division - although a few people on here have mini-lops who are 2.2kg. My friend's mini-lop weighs 1.8kg, but some of them are a good bit lighter.

from your sig he looks like a dwarf lop to me :) my dwarf lop Misty weighs just under 2kg and is tiny!

mini lops usually have squashed faces and shorter ears if that makes sense :oops:

here is one of them
25012011275.jpg

ill post some more soon when photobucket finishs loading

Looks like a Dwarf Lop to me - Locksley and Mable (mini lop's beautiful bunnies!) are mini lops and they're much smaller.

Bugsy (next door's rabbit) is a dwarf lop and looks like Scooter. :wave: xx

he weight about 2.3kg. i get wondered cause i didnt know the difference at all. i though that it would explain for him being small and i bit of how he looks.

Looks like a Dwarf Lop to me - Locksley and Mable (mini lop's beautiful bunnies!) are mini lops and they're much smaller.

Bugsy (next door's rabbit) is a dwarf lop and looks like Scooter. :wave: xx

ive only just noticed but the rabbit on ur siggy the white one looks like my bfs rabbit stallion lol quite a lot lol

ive only just noticed but the rabbit on ur siggy the white one looks like my bfs rabbit stallion lol quite a lot lol

Awww! That's Hollie - she has a couple of 'doubles' on this forum, bless her!

She's cute and knows it and uses it to her advantage. ;) x

Back