• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the one show...

catxx

Mama Doe
on now...just mentioned they're going to a feature on "year of the rabbit" in the programme, will there be a terrified looking rabbit on the show? that is the question!

within the next 20 minutes.

Ohh. ill get it on iplayer when its finished.

Ive just seen another one of your posts with a pic of the buns (sorry its off topic!) ...just like to know how you made the hatch on your run, ill be needing to connect it to a playhouse at some point, but id still like to be able to use the run on its own if i need to. :)

Ohh. ill get it on iplayer when its finished.

Ive just seen another one of your posts with a pic of the buns (sorry its off topic!) ...just like to know how you made the hatch on your run, ill be needing to connect it to a playhouse at some point, but id still like to be able to use the run on its own if i need to. :)

Do you mean the little sliding door between the two runs? My dad made that for me, just a few bits of wood screwed together (a frame on each run), with a metal slidey bit, a bit of thinner wood and a hole in the top with some garden string to hold it up! Very DIY.

Do you mean the little sliding door between the two runs? My dad made that for me, just a few bits of wood screwed together (a frame on each run), with a metal slidey bit, a bit of thinner wood and a hole in the top with some garden string to hold it up! Very DIY.

Well it looks good to me!! :D

Back