• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a bad mummy :'(

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
This morning I couldnt put the bunnies out in their runs as the wind was blowing them across the garden so they had to stay in their hutches. Then when i got home from school harry's water had blown across the garden so i felt bad that he had no water :'(. Then I tried the buns in the run as the wind had calmed down and then a big gust of wind came so the run hit Penny Monster up the bottom. :'( then the tunnel blew away with russell in it :'( am I bad bunny mummy or it it just the wind ?

Lets hope it's gone for tommorrow :) Harry's has been drinking his water for about 30mins non stop now bles him :'(

Aw, its not your fault! Its the stupid weather!! :evil:

I hope tomorrow is better for you and the buns!

Bad wind. You were only trying to do the right thing by them. it's horrible isn't it, i'm getting worried about driving home :(

I'm a bad bunny Mummy

I went out to clean out the rabbits yesterday and couldn't understand why their sleeping are hadn't been destroyed in the usual way. The door at the top of the ramp was shut and they had been stuck in the run part of the hutch. It has a full cover on it and a couple of boxes of hay in it so they could snuggle somewhere but I feel really sick at the thought of them being stuck outside in this terrible weather. :cry::cry::cry:

I went out to clean out the rabbits yesterday and couldn't understand why their sleeping are hadn't been destroyed in the usual way. The door at the top of the ramp was shut and they had been stuck in the run part of the hutch. It has a full cover on it and a couple of boxes of hay in it so they could snuggle somewhere but I feel really sick at the thought of them being stuck outside in this terrible weather. :cry::cry::cry:

aww bless :(

Back