• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Bunnies

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
This message was forwarded to me by a friend...
>>Hi
I am Jenny, and my husband is Ant.
We are Cinders & Nibbler's mummy & daddy.
Nibbler is the brown coloured Netherland Dwarf and Cinders is the slate/grey (Chinchilla) coloured lop.
Nibbler is about 3yrs old & Cinders is about 4 months, they are Boyfriend & Girlfriend.

We love them so much, they are our babies.
Thank you for your help. We hope we get them back very soon.

Jenny<<

This is from Jenny's poster about her missing rabbits
>>MISSING RABBITS
Missingbun1.jpg

Wild coloured Netherland Dwarf (male) white mark on right eye

missingbun2.jpg

Grey/Blue slate coloured (female). Lop (abt 4 months old)

Missing since Tuesday 1st February 2011 early morning. Middleton, Leeds.
Taken from their pen during the night.
If you have any information. Please contact: 07753686348 / 07793541062.
Safe return requested. No questions asked. Any help appreciated.
<<

OMG - thats awefully sad....I do hope they find them....I hope they contact the local newspaper & put an article in...thats horrendous...:cry::evil:

:shock::shock::shock:Hopefully they will find the buns and they will be safe! Everything possible crossed!!! :?

Thats awful, got a bit teary reading that! :cry:

Definately putting padlocks on the rabbits hutch when they go back outside!

Thats just sickening. I hope whoevers took them is looking after them properly :( It's quite tight knit around Middleton so hopefully if they get word round and lots of posters etc someone might know who it is.

That is so awful!! I wonder if someone had stolen them to sell :cry: If that's the case I hope they go to a nice home but I really do hope they get them back, it must be so upsetting. Some people really are just nasty, heartless human beings :evil:

God this is my worst nightmare - losing them and just not knowing what happened :(:(:(

I hope so much that someone knows something and can help return them. Very sad.

Missing bunnies

How awful:shock:I had a bunny stolen from my garden so i know how it feels like to have your preciuos bun taken from you:cry:I never got my Henry back:cry:although i knew who was responsible for stealing him:censored:she had threatened that she would do this and the police were really helpful:)hope this has a better outcome and that the bunnies are soon home with their rightful owner,s (slaves):cry:

Urgent

It may well be worth checking the Thirsk Auction Market Fur and Feather tomorrow - but go early!!!! Given the proximity and timing of their disappearance it would not surprise me if they turn up here (you could also check Selby and Otley Markets (I think Otley is tommorow too). Perhaps some of the folk going to the York Meeting could have a look?

Back