• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fruit/carrot drops....and other petshop purchases...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
My Lily goes nuts for them!!!!
I bought £60 worth of stuff in the petshop today!!:roll::roll:
And £20 worth of stuff in Sainsburys for me.

Now let me think.................:lol::lol::lol::roll:

Well, you have got quite a lot of furries to provide for, not to mention her ladyship. Bet they love you in the petshop. :lol: I sometimes find myself having an apple just on the off chance Spenser might be in the mood for a slice. I even buy types of apple I don't like so much because he doesn't care for my favourites.:oops::lol:

Well, you have got quite a lot of furries to provide for, not to mention her ladyship. Bet they love you in the petshop. :lol: I sometimes find myself having an apple just on the off chance Spenser might be in the mood for a slice. I even buy types of apple I don't like so much because he doesn't care for my favourites.:oops::lol:

Pink ladies.......Love em!!!! Expensive, but well worth it!!!

Pink ladies.......Love em!!!! Expensive, but well worth it!!!

Spenser won't eat braeburns, and I thnk Pink Ladies were created by crossing (or whatever the word is) braeburns and golden delicious. Actaully my parents did the shopping this week so Spenser and I will just have to take pot luck. Does Ruby like apple?

Spenser won't eat braeburns, and I thnk Pink Ladies were created by crossing (or whatever the word is) braeburns and golden delicious. Actaully my parents did the shopping this week so Spenser and I will just have to take pot luck. Does Ruby like apple?

Oh yes...banana, roast potato, roast parsnip, peas, apple, dates, pears and nectarines!!

Back