• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bun im trying to rehome.....

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
......so im all set to take Sasha the bun im trying to rehome but the current owner isnt being too helpful!
Ive asked if he could drop Sasha & her cage etc to my house as my car is only a 2 seater......had no reply. :?

Surely im not being unreasonable? Im trying to ensure that Sasha gets a great home & I feel like im doing all the arranging & hes not even said thanks. :( I would do 2 journeys to collect her & then the cage but would appreciate it if he helped me out. :(

When I had to rehome my beloved rats, I drove all the way to Galashiels with them & their massive cage to the new owners even though they offered to come get her.

If I ever had to give up Rodge & Orla, I'd drive to Ireland & back if it meant getting them to an ideal home!

Oh dear, I think im getting a little bit emotionally attached to Sasha. :shock:

If I ever had to give up Rodge & Orla, I'd drive to Ireland & back if it meant getting them to an ideal home!

Oh dear, I think im getting a little bit emotionally attached to Sasha. :shock:

:lol: Well, it'll be worth it if you have to do the 2 trips - at least you know you'll transport her safely!

Id happily go get her but really think he should drop off the cage & food etc. As long as he keeps the hideous pink harness they put on her! :shock: If he gives me that ill be burning it!

aaah well - I think some people just want to get rid and have it all done for them too....:roll: but its not right with an animals...not right at all....Sasha is lucky to have some one who is caring for her...could you not put the cage in the boot?
And then put Sasha in a cat carrier in the front?

Id not worry about the food if it didnt fit....just get her out of there & safely....difficult I know....:?

Depends how big the cage is, my car boot is divided in 2 for when I have the roof down. Oh the downfalls of having a poser car!

:lol:You poser you!
:lol:

Well - possible the top of the cage will come off & you can have it standing upright...umm...with the top down?

Then put Sasha on the floor in the front....may be abit noisey for her though....:?

Ask the guy for the measurements....not much more you can do than that...at least then you have an idea of what youre working with....
;)

the bun im trying to rehome...

Not sure if this will help but i have a "poser" car too:):oops:if you put the hood down it,s surprising just how much you can cram in:shock:could you put the hutch on the front seat? and the bunny on the floor in the passenger side:)

All sorted now, hes agreed to drop her off plus cage but not until Tuesday or Wednesday....hes said that he wants a few more days to say goodbye, oh I feel rotten now!

Why do I get the feeling that ill end up keeping her? I bet Rodge & Orla wouldnt notice if I bonded them with her. :lol:

No doubt my 6x4 hutch & 6x4 attached run is too small for 3 buns?

Oh god, someone talk me out of keeping her! :shock:

Well done for helping her!

Sounds like you've already fallen in love

Oh I have but im being strict with myself as im unable to take on a 3rd bun right now!

No doubt Sasha wont be the last rabbit who needs my help, I can bet that my friend will give me her rabbit within the next 6 months! :roll:

Back