• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny pen...

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Heylooo...

Need some advice :) In less than 2 weeks our litter of babies will need to be seperated. As all of them are house buns, I need to get a bunny pen :)
It needs to be big enough for 3 buns after bonding (A dutch, Harlequin and baby is a cross)
I need it to split the buns up and for future use. It also needs to fit in my kitchen with room for us to still move around! (our kitchen is pretty small, 4m by 4m total) Buns will be frange range most of the time, the pen will be for when we're out of the house and bed time :)
I'd also like it to not be too expensive :)

Ideas please and links? :D

Heylooo...

Need some advice :) In less than 2 weeks our litter of babies will need to be seperated. As all of them are house buns, I need to get a bunny pen :)
It needs to be big enough for 3 buns after bonding (A dutch, Harlequin and baby is a cross)
I need it to split the buns up and for future use. It also needs to fit in my kitchen with room for us to still move around! (our kitchen is pretty small, 4m by 4m total) Buns will be frange range most of the time, the pen will be for when we're out of the house and bed time :)
I'd also like it to not be too expensive :)

Ideas please and links? :D

Why do they need to be split?, aren't you having them neutered?

Why do they need to be split?, aren't you having them neutered?

They need to be spilt because the babies are only going to be 8 weeks old. A little too young for neutering, dontcha think ;) hehe. I'm splitting the boys away from Mum and the girlies, just in case. i don't want any more accidents! :)
Pumpkin (mummy bun) will be getting spayed, as will the female we're keeping. (Daddy Dexter is already neutered)
Steph... they're out of stock of the coloured ones :(

Back