• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Bunny Mad magazine!

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Well i got my first ever Bunny Mad magazine last week from the hay experts and i :love: it!

I read it back to front ( I always do that with magazines lol) so the first article was about the amazing Elwood and the Rainbow Rabbits which had me sniffling (alot) :oops: Although I did laugh out loud at the incident with Eddie and the Maltesers :lol:

Then little Vinnies story (more sniffling) and Spensers story, which was nice as I've seen alot of Spenser on RU but didn't know much about him.

The the tissues were out again for Pearl's Story, but nice there was a happy ending for Alvin with Holly :)

'Bunnies remembered' finished off my blubbing session then i went back and read the other articles and letters and the 'funny bunnies' and 'pretty as a picture' buns :love: and Diggys Diary

it was a really good read, I feel I know more about some RU buns past and present and the great work of Liz at Rainbow Rabbits :wave:

Can't wait until the next one now!

Last edited:
I got my first copy this week aswell, and can't wait for the next either :p

I did have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes many times with all the beautifully written stories about departed bunnies :oops:

Back