• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried About Poo Size

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been slowly changing my Rabbits over to a more 'natural' diet. Now their poos are HUGE :shock: I am worried about the upstairs Buns, will my floorboards be strong enough to hold the weight of the Super Poos............... :? :shock:

I would like to say a big 'Thank You' to Judy *thumps_). I have been following all her posts about Natural Feeding and I have learned so much. This has led to my Rabbits getting a much healthier diet and the benefits are so obvious :)

:lol: youll need a tipper to put it all in :lol:

I also thank thumps_ (judy) she has been a excellent help to me and casper, slight diet changes for his recent illness has meant we have big golden poops and a very lively casper :lol:... my garden will never look the same with all the holes he has dug in the last few days :lol:

:lol: youll need a tipper to put it all in :lol:

I also thank thumps_ (judy) she has been a excellent help to me and casper, slight diet changes for his recent illness has meant we have big golden poops and a very lively casper :lol:... my garden will never look the same with all the holes he has dug in the last few days :lol:

:lol: :lol:

glad to hear you have big poops:D
mine are always bigger in the warmer weather - probably because there's much more about for me to pick (and its not as cold:oops:).

judy is:love:

glad to hear you have big poops:D
mine are always bigger in the warmer weather - probably because there's much more about for me to pick (and its not as cold:oops:).

judy is:love:

:shock:

TMI poppymoon !! :lol: .......... or should we call you pOOpymoon......... :?

Ben had monster poos today too. I didn't change his diet though. I guess he's just eating more hay. :)

:lol: :thumb:

Whenever Candyfloss and Dusk stay at the vets I get comic poo reports back because Floss's poos are about the size of Dusk.

yay for poo piccies! My two are BOTH producing golden poos :shock: Mae never has done before :shock: I havent done much apart from reduce thier pellet intake :D

:shock:

TMI poppymoon !! :lol: .......... or should we call you pOOpymoon......... :?

just guffawed and woke eric from the most bizarre 'dead bunny' flop:lol:

of to a funeral now so thanks for the laugh:D

just to clarify, i did mean bunny poo;)

love poopymoon xxxx

Yes, but only BUNNY poo - no pics of Wendy's monster 'warm weather' poos please. :shock: :lol::lol:

:lol:
there is actually a website called 'rate my poop':shock:
please note that i have NOT discovered this myself - alarmingly, ds told me about it:shock:

:lol:
there is actually a website called 'rate my poop':shock:
please note that i have NOT discovered this myself - alarmingly, ds told me about it:shock:

Eeeeew. :mrgreen: I'll take your ds's word for it - there's no way I'm googling that. :shock: Based on your description, I'd say your poop would be an 11 out of 10. :mrgreen: :lol:

Back