• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

teach n' treat

Candiflare

Mama Doe
So I got one of these "teaching toys" on the recommendation of RU, filled it with treats and then got one rabbit at a time to do it.

First one out was Penelope who just grabbed it, tipped it upside down to empty the treats out, and gobbled them off the floor.

I don't think my gang are refined enough for this "educational" toy :oops::oops:

So I got one of these "teaching toys" on the recommendation of RU, filled it with treats and then got one rabbit at a time to do it.

First one out was Penelope who just grabbed it, tipped it upside down to empty the treats out, and gobbled them off the floor.

I don't think my gang are refined enough for this "educational" toy :oops::oops:

Penny sounds like me with food:lol::lol::lol:

It would have to have been Penelope!!!!
While they stayed with me I saw such different personalitles. Here is my fun deduction of the gang.

Penelope would win the animal equivalent of The Apprentice hands down. Strong, determined and definately a go getter

Buzz would be the meek little house husbun. Happily looking after things at home.

Rosie would be wearing purple velvet, spinning wool and singing folk songs.A peace loving girl.

Ralph would be strumming his acoustic guitar, hugging trees and saying 'Peace Man'.The less hassle the better.

Ruby was a quiet little girl who didn't exhibit much of her personality. I should imagine that now she has Billy things are quite different.

Oh, before I forget,I have posted details of the fundraiser for Alice in the fundraising section.

Hugs and noserubs from all of us. xx

Awww thanks Di!

I love hearing about my gang from another person's perspective! And I must say you're right about them all!

Ruby is rather wild and mysterious, but after having her two years now (and it has taken me two years) she lets me have a little stroke of her and she tooth purrs a bit before shaking her head and running off! She's one of those buns who would've been left to rot at the bottom of the garden if she had been a children's rabbit because she isn't immediately forthcoming to people.

Back