• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A jailhouse for all those norty rabbits

Yes! But if I could afford that I think I'd go for a kennel and keep the change. :lol:

I like it!! Its a snip at the price but I think I may take a very clever man to a leisure park I know and take one down overnite and re-erct in my garden!!:lol::lol::lol:

I love playhouses! The toybox palace 10 x 5 under the two storey playhouses link is the one our two outdoor buns have, with a 9 x 6 x 6 run attached. The price is 995 on that site, for the playhouse and we paid 530 for ours including delivery-brand new from a manufacturer on ebay. They call them different names, but i'd advise looking around for a better price as the site in the link is incredibly expensive :) we looked at the jail house but it wasn't practical for space and cleaning out purposes, as we have guinea pigs on the second floor! We converted the windows from fixed to opening, as A lot of companies charge a fortune for adding this feature. The garden centre at barton under needwood near burton has a huge range for anyone in the midlands wanting to test a playhouse out before buying online. :)

I love playhouses! The toybox palace 10 x 5 under the two storey playhouses link is the one our two outdoor buns have, with a 9 x 6 x 6 run attached. The price is 995 on that site, for the playhouse and we paid 530 for ours including delivery-brand new from a manufacturer on ebay. They call them different names, but i'd advise looking around for a better price as the site in the link is incredibly expensive :) we looked at the jail house but it wasn't practical for space and cleaning out purposes, as we have guinea pigs on the second floor! We converted the windows from fixed to opening, as A lot of companies charge a fortune for adding this feature. The garden centre at barton under needwood near burton has a huge range for anyone in the midlands wanting to test a playhouse out before buying online. :)

I have a kennel and run on order for my buns. Are you sure the houses are the same as these people say they are the manufacturer and they will change buildings to how you want them?

Thank you all for your answers

Back