• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today was the day it was very exciting :O)

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
today was the day 1st clean out after bradford show means only one thing here
Santa comes and we get new toys we have christmas this time because mummy can buy all the new jingle balls, toys and treats in bulk at the show we ate all the treats the other day lol
we all got 2 new jingle balls, new tubes and willow apple branch twists we got spoilt
davros, millie , adidas and scarlet
mum has he been yet ?
34daysandbunnies040.jpg

adidas
34daysandbunnies039.jpg

millie says i still think the basket our friend got us is still the best toy ever :p
34daysandbunnies038.jpg

34daysandbunnies037.jpg

davros and scarlet
34daysandbunnies036.jpg

34daysandbunnies035.jpg

34daysandbunnies034.jpg

nellie says you cant see me im hiding
34daysandbunnies033.jpg

felicity says hey can i have another treat please
34daysandbunnies032.jpg

alex
34daysandbunnies031.jpg

34daysandbunnies030.jpg

ben is having a bad hair day
34daysandbunnies029.jpg

34daysandbunnies028.jpg

34daysandbunnies027.jpg

34daysandbunnies026.jpg

34daysandbunnies025.jpg

34daysandbunnies022.jpg

lola and hazel say oh new toys
34daysandbunnies024.jpg

34daysandbunnies023.jpg

34daysandbunnies015.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I didn't know you had so many buns :shock: They all are lovely :love: Looks like they enjoyed their belated christmas pressies :thumb:

wow you have a lot of bunnies. do you have enough time in a day to play with them all? they are adorable and looks like they love their presents

wow you have a lot of bunnies. do you have enough time in a day to play with them all? they are adorable and looks like they love their presents

oh yes i dont work so i have all the time in the world :D except school pick up lol
oh they were all so excited about new toys and had great time checking them out

Lovely pics :love: Tell them that Santa usually doesn't work apart from 24 - 25th December so they must be very special bunnies. ;)

oh they are very very special bunnies and i have a agreement with santa as santa knows you get all the best deals at bradford show and you get more jingle balls for your money and lots of good deals on other toys so they get their christmas a little later than other bunnies :D
it was so funny watching them it was oh new things whats this oh this jingles and oh how they are loving the willow twist i made for them and the new tubes sportacus keep sitting in his tube lol
they get loads of toys all the time im always buying them treats and toys but i can really bulk buy at bradford show you like get 10 balls for £5 instaid of paying £2 each at pets@home so they get realy spoilt that weekend
you just have to love the magic mans stall they all got wooden toys last year 3 for a £5 but he didnt have those this year :?

oh they are very very special bunnies and i have a agreement with santa as santa knows you get all the best deals at bradford show and you get more jingle balls for your money and lots of good deals on other toys so they get their christmas a little later than other bunnies :D
it was so funny watching them it was oh new things whats this oh this jingles and oh how they are loving the willow twist i made for them and the new tubes sportacus keep sitting in his tube lol
they get loads of toys all the time im always buying them treats and toys but i can really bulk buy at bradford show you like get 10 balls for £5 instaid of paying £2 each at pets@home so they get realy spoilt that weekend
you just have to love the magic mans stall they all got wooden toys last year 3 for a £5 but he didnt have those this year :?

Do the people who go to the show have websites you can order from? When I was at Crufts I made a note or took business cards and they normally have websites and offer show prices just after shows if you say you saw them at the show, there is no way you could buy everything at a show like Crufts though as you would need several shopping trolleys to carry it home:lol:

Do the people who go to the show have websites you can order from? When I was at Crufts I made a note or took business cards and they normally have websites and offer show prices just after shows if you say you saw them at the show, there is no way you could buy everything at a show like Crufts though as you would need several shopping trolleys to carry it home:lol:
know what you mean i always buy loads at the shows toys treats hay food etc mainly because there are so many great deals on oh got bottle springs this year they usually run out quick when i want to get some lol
some have i just stock up at the show you always get the best bargains at the shows as they do special deals here are some links of the people there though
this all the stalls there
http://www.thesmallanimalshow.co.uk/trade-stands/list-of-exhibitors.html
and links of my faves :D
http://www.dustfreehay.co.uk/index.html
http://www.hayforpets.co.uk/
http://www.bunny-nature.co.uk/
http://www.deemillen.co.uk/ where i got all my toys

this animal mads email ( magic man the kids always call him )
chris@animalmad.ltd.uk he may be able to help and may have a web page
i get most my toys and bottle springs and stuff from him :D

Last edited:
Back