• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Robbos crashing into each other on the wheel

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from my hamsters on wheel thread here's what they keep on doing ... repeatedly. I keep on just seeing one of them flying through the air and then a thud :lol:

WOW!! Wicked little devils!!!!! So cute!!!! Afraid my cats would be in there.......cant risk it.Bad enough with Sir Hiss!!:lol::lol:

In all honesty I've not yet :(

I've only had them ... three weeks? I'm trying to tame them very slowly so haven't even attempted it yet :oops:

Get some of that Budgie food seeds called Trill (green box). Put a bit on the palm of your hand, and just lay your hand in the cage. It can take a while at first, but they go crazy for Trill and they will soon think hand = good! :D

Trill time by Niseag, on Flickr

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The video looks like it's speeded up - they're fast little things. :shock:

Mmm - seeing how active your Robos are, I'm a little worried about my sons.

He never ever comes out during the day/evening. The only time we see him is if we disturb his bed and then he'll shoot round the cage before disappearing back into his bed.

He's eating and drinking ok as the food's disappearing. I haven't got a spinner for him in the cage - do you think we should get him one ?

Back