• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet jemima

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
here is jazzys birthday prezzy her name is jemima isnt she just georgeous :love:
and yes she does look a little lost in her new house lol
34daysandbunnies002.jpg

34daysandbunnies001.jpg

34daysandbunnies003.jpg

34daysandbunnies005.jpg

34daysandbunnies006.jpg

34daysandbunnies007.jpg

34daysandbunnies008.jpg

34daysandbunnies009.jpg

Awww she is lovely, in some of the pictures though Ann there is clearly urine stains on the walls? As she is so young and a doe I'm assuming that she hasn't been spraying, I'd really recommend thoroughly spraying and washing that hutch out for her, I don't why she is in a such a dirty looking hutch ? Maybe it's a temporary thing? I would cover the woodshavings in straw and hay aswell, much nicer for the little baby :love:
34daysandbunnies007.jpg

Last edited:
wee stains are horrid to get out :evil: Im sure Ann has disinfected the hutch throughly :wave:

:wave: Yes I'm aware of that, I've scrubbed several hutches with white vinegar and then warm soapy water and a cold rinse and a dry rag wipe then air dried and they come off easy peasy :)

wee stains are horrid to get out :evil: Im sure Ann has disinfected the hutch throughly :wave:

thank you georgey
seems people will use any excuse to have a go :roll: the hutch was scrubbed out with virkon 4 times before she went in it just any hutch before a new bunnie goes in it and all hutches are scrubbed once a month
at least mine are put on nice bedding given hay and straw and not living on news paper and expected to keep warm and comfortable with a tiny bit of hay in a litter tray !
and people wonder why people like me who breed bunnies dont share pictures very often because they always have one person who will have ago at them about something :roll:

She looks shy but I hope she'll warm up to you and Jazzy very soon! She's beautiful.

shs is settling in great and now comes to the front of the hutch to say hello and get a fuss jazzy adores her :love: mind you who couldnt adore her she is such a sweetie :love:

thank you georgey
seems people will use any excuse to have a go :roll: the hutch was scrubbed out with virkon 4 times before she went in it just any hutch before a new bunnie goes in it and all hutches are scrubbed once a month
at least mine are put on nice bedding given hay and straw and not living on news paper and expected to keep warm and comfortable with a tiny bit of hay in a litter tray !
and people wonder why people like me who breed bunnies dont share pictures very often because they always have one person who will have ago at them about something :roll:

I had to paint over wee stains to get rid of them and my 2 are neutered, must be a nightmare for you! Atleast she seems to have a nice biiiiiig hutch gotta be atleast 5x2 if not bigger? and for a weeny nethie thats good :thumb:

Whats she got in her bowl? Mushy pellets?

Back