• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how soon to neuter

breeze

Mama Doe
once a litter are weaned?the magpie lop is off to new home tomorrow and booked inf or neuter monday.iv prepaid to ensure she definately gets done.want get the doe with babies neutered once litter weaned as may keep her.will her body need recover first?

Maybe people realised they didn't know the answer once they read the thread. ;) Perhaps you could edit the title to add ... "after having a litter" or similar. ;)

I came to have a look but I don't know about after having babies - I thought it was going to be a more general question about neutering young-ish bunnies. Sowwy. :oops:

Maybe people realised they didn't know the answer once they read the thread. ;) Perhaps you could edit the title to add ... "after having a litter" or similar. ;)

I came to have a look but I don't know about after having babies - I thought it was going to be a more general question about neutering young-ish bunnies. Sowwy. :oops:

:thumb:

I was writing the same reply, but nowhere near as accurately :lol:

I dont know but once the babies are weaned as long as she is in good health she should be good to go. It will all depend on her general condition so check with the vets :D

I agree with checking with the vets. They will probably check her over and if she is ready or not they'll let you know. :)

Back