• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutering & cage rest

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
hey guys how long do you give a female bun cage rest after neutering vet said to give her lots of cage rest when do you let them run around again?

hey guys how long do you give a female bun cage rest after neutering vet said to give her lots of cage rest when do you let them run around again?

Grace had 2 days rest she was neutered on the weds, by saturday she was allowed in the run only for gentle exercise on the strict instruction that she must free range or start running around. xx

yuki had her op on the 25th shes an indoor rabbit i have let he wonder about a bit just wondering when I can totally relax and let her do her own thing

yuki had her op on the 25th shes an indoor rabbit i have let he wonder about a bit just wondering when I can totally relax and let her do her own thing

My grace was ok by then, i was told just to keep a close eye on her until her post-op check, you know no bounding about etc, so i had to use the run, she wasnt in a cage though she was out in 2 days and very lively. xx

Back