• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

black bunny appreciation thread

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
I have heard that black buns are more difficult to rehome, but why?, they are so beautiful they look sleek and their fur almost shines, they are so lovely to look at.

i just took in a litter of 4 10 week old babies 3 black 1 fawn, the fawn one found home straight away but no one wants the black ones :(

Heres some pics of my BBB SiDney;
DSC00748-2.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

11072010006.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

I loooove my black bun. He came from a litter where his five other siblings were gray, and he was the little odd guy out. I just knew I had to have him :love:

DSCN4522.jpg

I purposefully choose black animals (dogs, cats, etc.) just because I know how hard it is for them to find homes. Plus I just looove 'em :love:

I loooove my black bun. He came from a litter where his five other siblings were gray, and he was the little odd guy out. I just knew I had to have him :love:

DSCN4522.jpg

I purposefully choose black animals (dogs, cats, etc.) just because I know how hard it is for them to find homes. Plus I just looove 'em :love:

Awww what a cutie. x

i know some one who works in a pet shop and they wont buy in black rabbits as they dont sell apparently people just dont like them, only ones they except every now and then are rexes??? i think its mad

:shock: How can people honestly not like them?! They are beautiful! :love:

I guess some people want fancy looking bunnies with lots of patterns on them, no one wants the selfs.... :evil:

Its the same with cats, apparently, the black ones are harder to rehome.

We have Katie, who is a lovely black bun and Sooty and Urchin, who are our black cats.
The only problem with all of them is that they are so hard to photograph!:lol:

Back