• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie had his first vet visit today

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
OH took him because I'm meant to be doing uni work :oops:

He went for his VHD but the vet weighed him 'just for fun' because he's so big :roll::lol: think he needs to get out more

I take it all was well nicola? :D xx

Yes :D just needed his jab and he was fine. The vet was asking OH where we got Eddie from and where I found out about the VHD, OH said he didn't know :roll: *sigh* nice to be listened to

I know loppy ears :love: can't blame him xx

Yes :D just needed his jab and he was fine. The vet was asking OH where we got Eddie from and where I found out about the VHD, OH said he didn't know :roll: *sigh* nice to be listened to

I know loppy ears :love: can't blame him xx

:lol: Men :roll:
How's miss grace? xx

if you dont mind me asking how much are the jabs roughly as i have to take ruby to the vet tomorrow i want to get her jabas done at the same time
:D

if you dont mind me asking how much are the jabs roughly as i have to take ruby to the vet tomorrow i want to get her jabas done at the same time
:D

Floppyears it costs me around 23 pound per jab, one for vhd and one for myxo, both need to be done at least 2 weeks apart. x

Floppyears it costs me around 23 pound per jab, one for vhd and one for myxo, both need to be done at least 2 weeks apart. x

mine are about £15 each so it varies from vet to vet. normally I get myxi first but there have been outbreaks of VHD recently so I would get the VHD first

mine are about £15 each so it varies from vet to vet. normally I get myxi first but there have been outbreaks of VHD recently so I would get the VHD first

That's blooming cheap!! grace is due both of her's in march so i know i will have to allow 50 pounds, just goes to show the price differences. xxx

That's blooming cheap!! grace is due both of her's in march so i know i will have to allow 50 pounds, just goes to show the price differences. xxx

I know, £15 and £23 doesnt sound like a massive difference but it soon adds up

I got mine all done yesterday and I ordered in lapinject it was £10.45 per injection but £8 vat on at the end so rougly £12.50 each:D

Back