• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A story by Pixie P1, Big P13 & Beige P20

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Once upon a time there were two very beautiful foster babies named Pippa and Pixie. They both had red cloaks with big hoods to cover their long -hair -like glamorous doe ears.

One day while out free ranging they came across Big and Beige’s condo. ‘Let’s go in and see Uncle Beige’ said Pixie. Pippa nodded in agreement. When they went into the condo Big and Beige were nowhere to be seen, BUT, there were two bowls of freshly made porridge oats in water. The babies tasted the first bowl, ‘yuk ‘said Pixie that’s got sprout in it, it must be Uncle Beige’s. Pippa screwed up her face; she clearly did not like it either. Then they tasted the next bowl and it was yummy topped with dried fruit. ‘This must be Bigzilla’s lets eat it all up’ said Pixie and both babies gobbled away. With tummies bulging they decided what they would like to do next was have a nice sleep. They went through to Big and Beige’s nest stretched out there little bodies and fell fast asleep.

By and by Big and Beige returned to their condo after being in the house with the Mummy having a brush. They looked at their bowls. Beige looked at his bowl ‘who’s been eating my warm oats?’ he asked. Big looked at her dish ‘Noooooooo’ cried Big ‘somebun has eaten mine all up!’ Big was beside herself. Beige told her to calm down and take a rest in their nice cosy nest while as Head of Security he investigated. Big was just about to go into the nest area when Horatio Tweet the Neighbourhood Watch Robin appeared. He whispered something to Beige who then quickly distracted Big. ‘Big I will eat the sprouts from the top of my warm oats and you can eat the oats beneath then have a nice sleep afterwards, I will tidy up the nest area ready for you’. Thinking this was a good idea Big agreed. Beige ate the sprouts then disappeared.

On finding the babies in the nest Beige quickly ushered them out of the bedroom door into the run below and the babies’ binkied off now fully rested. When Big went into the nest for her rest she found two red hooded cloaks and a damp patch ‘Noooo’ she cried. ‘Some bun has been sleeping in my nest and they have done weeings in it!’. Then she noticed the red cloaks and knew instantly that they belonged to the foster babies. She leapt furiously out of the nest into the run below, however by this time Pixie and Pippa were skipping off into the distance so Bigzilla never caught them and they had eaten her warm oats and dried fruit and done weeings in her nest. And Pixie and Pippa lived happily ever after.

Babiesindoors1.jpg

Pixie & Pippa as little babies

Last edited:
I love it! You really should write bunny adventure books.
And that picture, well all I can say is :love::love::love:

Great story, definitely need more! Poor Big though, but then how could you ever be angry at such beautiful babies? :love:

i couldn't have been more fascinated and amazed by that story if i'd be four years old! :oops: and you have two beautiful foster babies! :love:

The real story by Big

Once upon a time there was a beautiful Princess doe named Big. She lived in a glamorous condo covered with beads and sparkly things. Every day she would admire the condo and add another bead or sparkly thing to it. She would also look into her glitter mirror and ask ‘mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest doe of all’’ and a little voice in the mirror would reply ‘you iz the most beautiful doe in Rabsville’. Big knew she was very beautiful but didn’t like to boast about it.

One day two scrawny foster babies were setting off on a free range, just in case they got lost they left a trail of shredded sprouts behind them for Uncle Beige to find and follow and take them back home if needs be. As they went further into the garden they came across and amazing condo sparkling in the sunshine they knew they shouldn’t go inside but they couldn’t resist.

Inside they saw all Big’s pretty things and started to play with them, their giggles disturbed Big who was fluffing up her cosy nest. She recognised the foster babies immediately and chased them into a corner she then opened her mouth wide to bite their faces off…

Bigfacefav-3.jpg

**GASPS** Thats a Horror Story!! Rabswood King!! Rabswood Macbride!!! Same veins of!!!:shock::shock:

The story reaches it's conclusion

The ending by Beige.

Just as Big was about to bite off Pixie’s little face Uncle Beige appeared at the door with shredded sprouts hanging from his chops. ‘Big!’ he cried. Big turned around with a guilty but determined expression on her face. ‘I have invited the babies round for tea and they are right on time, Big will you help me pour out the carrot juice? ‘he said. ‘The babies have heard how beautiful you and our condo are and they wanted to see it for their selves’ he added. ‘Yes’ said Pixie who was still trembling with fear ‘we wanted to look at all the pretty things in the condo and meet Auntie Big’ ‘I’ll be checking your pockets before you leave’ Big reluctantly replied.

Two hours later… when all the buns were stuffed full of carrot juice and banana, honey and oat nom noms Beige helped the babies back into their red cloaks and pointed them in the direction of home. Big waved them goodbye and they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

Beigeapr2010.jpg

Last edited:
Back