• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny is scared of toast

stranger23

Mama Doe
Hehe as i treat ive given my rabbits some toast, the boys has always like to nick a corner when were having some so i thought i would give them all a bit with dinner, everyone but smudge loved it but she seems scared of it, she walks really carefully over to the bowl smelt it and legged it to her bed, after a few mins of watching the toast she walked very carefully back over to it and took a quick nibble then legged it back to her bed again she did this for about 5 mins before getting the courage up to carefully walk over (as if its going to jump out at her or something??) and grabbed a bit tossed it away from the bowl then legged it again :lol: she is now sitting in her litter tray with the piece she took out of the bowl eating it was so funny tho looked like she was really scared of it at first the way she was stalking the bowl as if it was going to jump up and run at her :lol::lol:

Back