• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its official - Herman is gay

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol::lol:

he is such a strange one :roll: :love: he has been exercising for several weeks with Dave and they get on great,a lot of the time a little too great :lol: Herman likes to spend his time humping Dave, which thankfully Dave doesn't care about.

It has calmed down a little recently so i thought i would add Daisy to the mix to see what happened. My thoughts were that he would hump her like crazy which she would not tolerate. But no, he just attacked her, no interest in humping! Thankfully he has no teeth so no harm was done and Daisy wasn't that bothered. It settled down after awhile but I think he was protecting "his" Dave :lol::lol:

Bless him, he is such a funny bunny. It will be great if i can get all 3 settled down and living together which is the ultimate aim. But even if they just exercise together I will be happy :D

Well all three seem to be getting on great today.

I am doing my usual bonding of just letting them loosing the lounge, no neutral territory at all. Herman has spent a lot of his time in dave and Daisy's pen with no problems! I even went out and left them after about an hour and they were fine. i do have some strange bunnies :lol:

Not a great pic as every time I got close Dave cam bounding over thinking there was food on offer :lol:
P2041499.jpg

Back