• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie and Pippa had a fright

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Foster babies Pixie and Pippa were out free ranging in the sunshine when an unknown puddy (who has been stalking some of the other bunnies lately) decided to chase Pippa around the garden. I was at the bottom of the garden sorting out the other bunny residences but out of the corner of my eye saw the chase begin. Pixie had broken into Big and Beiges fenced off area and was watching from their run lid which she had jumped on to, to torment B & B. When the puddy saw me and I shouted 'leave the babies alone' it ran off. Pippa went and sat under the fern trees. I picked her up gave her a cuddle then took them both back indoors. She seems fine but it must have been a scare for her.

:shock:

So glad you were there to shoo the kitty off.

What a fright!

Glad all involved are okay!

A puddy tat?

Oh no! Give her a cuddle from me.
How do they feel about being called babies still?

Sorry Puddy cats. I have cats so they are puddies :lol:

My buns have been brought up with my cats and my cats are fine with buns (apart from Boo the 3 legged diabetic one who is knee high to a grass hopper :lol: she would have a crafy chase if given the opportunity, but she rarely goes out now due to her condition)

Uncle Beige thinks highly of the foster babies but he was in his condo as was Big. Actually the same cat was stalking B ig and Beige the other day, looked like a bit of a stare out. As soon as I popped out of the door saying go away you don't live here' Beige got all brave and chased it off. Probably bacause he knew he was safe with his mummy being around :lol:

Pixie loves being called a baby by the way. She is so tiny and cheeky. Pippa is a lot more 'growed' up :lol:

Poor Pippa and Pixie. Hope they are over their fright. A friend of mine has a rabbit who has been known to chase her cat and dog.

Perhaps the puddy tat was hired by Bigzilla to terrorise the babies. :shock:
Me thinks, I've read too many 'Big and Beige' stories. :wave:

Perhaps the puddy tat was hired by Bigzilla to terrorise the babies. :shock:
Me thinks, I've read too many 'Big and Beige' stories. :wave:

Ooohhh I don't think Big is quite 'that' bad and am sure Uncle Beige would have known and stopped it.

Hope the babies are ok now - norrtty cat! I'm no fan of stranger-cats and chase them off my garden too lol.

Them babies are waiting, yielding axes and shovels to get Puddy next time.......Watch out Puddy Tat!! Youre in for it!!!

Back