• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoopsie

I was meant to be going on my paper round early (when it was a bit warmer) but when i went to get my paper bag out of the shed, i got a bit side tracked and ended up sitting with the buns for half an hour! :oops: Tink, Mischief and Jasper that is as blossom's in her run. They were so funny jumping in and out of the hutch and running laps around the shed circling me. :lol: Then they kept taking it in turns to climb onto my knee. :love: Aww i love those bunnies! But now i'm on my paper round in the cold rain, :( Thanks a lot bunnies :roll: :lol:

Awww bless you! I hated paper rounds, but I used to go with my sister as she'd give me sweets in return when I was younger.

:lol: It will be nicer for you in summer to go out to do it. Aww, sounds like your bunnies were having a good time! :) I always go out before school to say goodbye and give them their morning food and end up staying with them for ages longer then I should! The amount of times I've missed the bus due to those bunnies! :lol:

:lol: It will be nicer for you in summer to go out to do it. Aww, sounds like your bunnies were having a good time! :) I always go out before school to say goodbye and give them their morning food and end up staying with them for ages longer then I should! The amount of times I've missed the bus due to those bunnies! :lol:

:lol: I'm always late for school because of them :oops:

Back