• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wagg carrot treat sticks

Absolutley mine go mad for them. I do have to be strict with them tho they are the only none natural treat they get (apart from the wagg apple bakes!) they get 1 a week each if they dont rip the bag out of my hands!!!

I feed something similar as a once a day treat. They go absolutely mad for them. I use them to check the buns are healthy. If they don't want the treat I know something must be wrong. I don't think they are too healthy though, not sure I would start feeding them if they weren't already so keen on them.

i get mine with my online asda shop......if the buns had their way..its all my order would consist of..that and spring greens!!:lol::lol:

um our kittens try and eat them too..if the buns leave crumbs or the odd fragment..freyas there like a rocket..poor kitty:oops::lol:

I get mugged for them every moring - even Bramble who runs and hides at tea time until she's seen me go safely back indoors comes running in to get one each morning. I know each morning that they're both eating before I go to work this way and as Bramble's prone to stasis, I figure that outweighs any unhealthy treat damage, although to be honest they're not full of sugars or milk so I think they're pretty good in comparison to other products.

i've only tried 3 of my buns with them but tbh i cant say my buns are fussy. they have eaten everything i've given them. their fave must be the dried banana chips i buy when the shop has them in

Back