• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got Bunsk that leopard cat tunnel, he chewed the mouse off and then ignored it :lol:

it was in the cat section in asda. defo less than a tenner, think it was about 6 or 7 pounds.
think they do similar in sainsburys as well.

know it's intended for cats, but it is the same material as a rabbit carrot garden i got from p@h so thought it will be good, since the garden is almost ready for the bin now. my p@h is quite far away and it's a trek to get there. even if he just chews it up, he'll have fun :D

Thanks for that I will be purchasing this weekend. We have a Pets at Home near by but the toys are fairly limited and my two have got most of them.

Thanks again !

Where did you get the blue plasticy looking tunnels? And if you don't mind me asking, how much were they? I have the green ones that are sort of hard corregated plastic, but I find them an absolute nightmare to clean!!

it was in the cat section in asda. defo less than a tenner, think it was about 6 or 7 pounds.
think they do similar in sainsburys as well.

know it's intended for cats, but it is the same material as a rabbit carrot garden i got from p@h so thought it will be good, since the garden is almost ready for the bin now. my p@h is quite far away and it's a trek to get there. even if he just chews it up, he'll have fun :D

asdas have great pet bargains on in cat section at moment don;t they, i got my buns the cat scratching post it was only £5,t hey wore their carrot tree out, adn didn;t want to spend another 310 on one at PAH :lol:

your buns been spoilt :love:

£2.80! That's a bargain! Will definitely be getting me some of those! They do look easily cleaned, and I suppose it would be possible to sew them together to make a larger tunnel :D

don't mind at all. they were again from the cat section in asda :lol: and they were £2.80 each :)
they do have balls on elastic that will need to be cut off before use though. the balls look safe enough, it's just the elastic that needs discarded.

they seem like they will be quite easy to just sponge clean :)

Oooopsie I didnt take mine off :oops::oops: My buns had a load of fun ripping the balls off though!

Lucky bunnies, I love Asda! :D

Back