• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly Harvey's first gotcha day

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
At the end of the month it's Harvey's first gotcha day :) I like to think I've come pretty far and I've improved the lives of my bunnies over the past year, although of course I've still got a lot to learn. I can't believe it's almost been a year, everything else over the past year has dragged by but it feels like I've only been a bunny mum for 5 minutes! They've been my rock through everything :love:

At the end of the month it's Harvey's first gotcha day :) I like to think I've come pretty far and I've improved the lives of my bunnies over the past year, although of course I've still got a lot to learn. I can't believe it's almost been a year, everything else over the past year has dragged by but it feels like I've only been a bunny mum for 5 minutes! They've been my rock through everything :love:

You have made a difference to their lives, you are a crazy bunnymom now - you have earnt that title, you are doing a great job well done.

You have made a difference to their lives, you are a crazy bunnymom now - you have earnt that title, you are doing a great job well done.

Thank you :) I have days when I have complete meltdowns and feel like the worst bunnymum ever but I guess I'm doing ok they are all happy and that is the main thing!

Thank you :) I have days when I have complete meltdowns and feel like the worst bunnymum ever but I guess I'm doing ok they are all happy and that is the main thing!

On those days just think how many home tests you have passed, and just look at those happy bunsters, its horrible when we have those awful self doubts like nothing we do is ever good enough, but the animals soon put us back on track don't they?

On those days just think how many home tests you have passed, and just look at those happy bunsters, its horrible when we have those awful self doubts like nothing we do is ever good enough, but the animals soon put us back on track don't they?

True :) I think that is one of the reasons I doubt myself sometimes, because I haven't had many home checks, I rescued Jas, Daphne and Grace myself and Castiel and Ruby are from P@H adoption.

True :) I think that is one of the reasons I doubt myself sometimes, because I haven't had many home checks, I rescued Jas, Daphne and Grace myself and Castiel and Ruby are from P@H adoption.

You need to make yourself a little chart - put all the positives down which you hear from your vets, animal savvy people then put this on your bedroom wall or somewhere.

You have certainly had a steep learning curve ... and here is me still dithering about when to get my first and only bunny neutered! :oops:

Back