• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are just so wonderful

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
My boy nudges me now at feeding time - he likes me to take some of the pellets from the bowl and put them into my hand for him to eat them, his wifeybun always follows his lead, animals have a way of making you feel special don't they? :love:

My boy nudges me now at feeding time - he likes me to take some of the pellets from the bowl and put them into my hand for him to eat them, his wifeybun always follows his lead, animals have a way of making you feel special don't they? :love:

Aww how sweet! :love::love: Mine just trample over each other to get to the dish and headbutt me out of the way if i don't remove my arm fast enough :shock::lol:

awww :love::love::love: every time I come downstairs Harvey and Zero tug on the bottoms of my trousers until I give them nose rubs :lol:

awww :love::love::love: every time I come downstairs Harvey and Zero tug on the bottoms of my trousers until I give them nose rubs :lol:

My bun did that once when my hands were full in the garden they were free ranging and he pulled so hard they fell down around my ankles having my hands full I could not grab them in time:oops:

My bun did that once when my hands were full in the garden they were free ranging and he pulled so hard they fell down around my ankles having my hands full I could not grab them in time:oops:

:lol::lol::lol: oh no hope the neighbours didn't see! I have to climb over the bunny proofing to get into the kitchen and they have knocked me over a couple of times by grabbing at me :oops:

My boy didnt like the fact I wasnt giving him my full attention the other evening and jumped off the floor straight into my dinner!! :shock::lol::lol:

Aww how sweet! :love::love: Mine just trample over each other to get to the dish and headbutt me out of the way if i don't remove my arm fast enough :shock::lol:

It sounds like you have buns with attitude:)

:lol::lol::lol: oh no hope the neighbours didn't see! I have to climb over the bunny proofing to get into the kitchen and they have knocked me over a couple of times by grabbing at me :oops:

:oops: neighbours think I am mad anyway

My boy didnt like the fact I wasnt giving him my full attention the other evening and jumped off the floor straight into my dinner!! :shock::lol::lol:

:shock: the joys of having a house bunny

Biscuit has stolen food from my mouth and once jumped up on the sofa and took off my glasses and threw them. House bunnies may be related closely to Lucifer himself!

:lol: a few weeks ago I was eating a chocolate orange and Lucy jumped on my knee and had a bite. She's pulled chocolate out of the OH's mouth as well :shock::lol:

:lol: a few weeks ago I was eating a chocolate orange and Lucy jumped on my knee and had a bite. She's pulled chocolate out of the OH's mouth as well :shock::lol:

Well, it sounds like your other half was just being selfish eating it himself and not giving it to bunnies ;) :lol::lol:

Bunsk steals the whole bag of crisps put of your hand. Boy he is strong too!

Bunnies are the best :love:

When I am standing up Angel will come over and sit on my feet, no idea why but it's so cute.

And when I start to open the bag of treats she will jump up onto my lap and then Sydnee will run over, wrestle the bag from my hands and run round the room with it in his mouth!! Then bring it back to me....how sweet is that!
I'll have to get a video of him doing it coz he does it every time.

And little Pippin launches herself at people! If you're sitting on the sofa she will run to the other side of the room, take a run up and then jump onto your lap!

Back