• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have this carrier?

got this carrier today but it's really small. :( i can't understand how i measured it wrong.. because it should have been the same as the carrier i have already :?

anyway, it wouldn't even fit one of them in and it's not very high at all. so now it's another play toy! :roll:

and i need to find another one. wish this had been big enough though because it's a nice design and very sturdy. :)

Did they send the right size one? The 3 one sounds big enough for two average bunnies.

Did they send the right size one? The 3 one sounds big enough for two average bunnies.

no, they've sent the smaller one. i measured them before. so i've had to email and explain.

i can't send this smaller one back though now because the buns were playing with it even when i was opening it all etc and with their respiratory problems i get paranoid they will have put the infection on it and then i'll send it back and it'll get sent to a bun who is suspectable to things and they'll get ill or something! :roll: i'm so paranoid i know.. :oops:

anyway, so looks like i will have to buy another one. think hayexperts will obviously refund me the difference in price of the sizes and i'll out that towards the new one.

how does everything end up costing a fortune! :roll::lol:

Thats a nuisance isn't it :roll: Have you spoken to them, they may be able to do something to help, i'm sure most buns are all over everything the minute it comes out of the box :lol: If not, then at least it's a very good quality hidey hole for them!

Thats a nuisance isn't it :roll: Have you spoken to them, they may be able to do something to help, i'm sure most buns are all over everything the minute it comes out of the box :lol: If not, then at least it's a very good quality hidey hole for them!

i know, nothing ever seems to go to plan! :roll::lol:

i emailed them and they replied today and i have to send the code on the carrier to them so they can check with the supplier etc.. i'm sure we can sort something out.

yes, these bunnies are so nosey aren't they! :love:

hayexperts have been great emailing me to sort this out.

they have said they would replace the carrier under normal circumstances however this isn't what i feel comfortable with. i know it seems silly and alot of people would just put it back together and return it for the replacement but i just can't do this knowing my two have been all over it whilst i was putting it together. i know the risk is very very small with anything actually being transferred to someone elses pets, but i can't risk that.

so the hayexperts have offered to refund the difference in the carrier prices obviously and offered a discount aswell.

but i'm going to buy another carrier, the correct size, and use the price difference and discount off the total instead.

i know i will have paid out more than i wanted to but it'll be better for my conscience this way :lol: i'm strange i know... :oops:

and i don't mind doing this because the hayexperts are a lovely company and have always been really nice to me. :)

the old carrier is being collected and will be used by someone who has just cats so no risk to them from bisc and matt. it's being collected and the other size carrier sent to me next week.

glad that has all been sorted. :)

Back