• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly having a snooze

molly35

Mama Doe
I just want to snuggle in beside her.

003-1.jpg

:love::love::love: so gorgeous :love::love: are her and Alfie going to be house buns?? :D

LOL if it was up to me yes but as it is while the OH still lives here no they won't. Kept her in house overnight after her spay. Shes slept most of day but she seems to be picking up now and is munching away.

LOL if it was up to me yes but as it is while the OH still lives here no they won't. Kept her in house overnight after her spay. Shes slept most of day but she seems to be picking up now and is munching away.

boo :( maybe OH could live outside? ;):lol: I did think you probably wouldn't be allowed! I'd be made to have mine outside too if OH didn't have to feed them on a morning

The evil :censored: even wanted her put outside in that awful weather last night after her op, just how mean hearted can you be.

Back