• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ings UD its here

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone used it?? I am getting 4.5kg delivered and just wondered about your thoughst on it:D

Last edited:
B&G have demolished the sample bag of it Shelly :wave:

Oh good, I was worried as my supplier has run out of hay bales and ordered some from the above website. they ahve run out of meadow hay, so he offered me Ings. Really good service so far, have responded to my emails and let me know when it was despatched

Oh good, I was worried as my supplier has run out of hay bales and ordered some from the above website. they ahve run out of meadow hay, so he offered me Ings. Really good service so far, have responded to my emails and let me know when it was despatched

I spoke to Graham, the guy who runs it when i got my address wrong on the order. Very kind and considerate gentleman, very helpful :wave:

Ings was quite stalky, the meadow is really grassy, barely any stalk to it really. Timothy has is AMAZINGLY stalky. If you look on the 'Hay For Pets Sample' thread, i've placed pics of all 3 types up :wave:

I spoke to Graham, the guy who runs it when i got my address wrong on the order. Very kind and considerate gentleman, very helpful :wave:

Ings was quite stalky, the meadow is really grassy, barely any stalk to it really. Timothy has is AMAZINGLY stalky. If you look on the 'Hay For Pets Sample' thread, i've placed pics of all 3 types up :wave:

I spoke to Graham as well. I wondered if it was you :lol:

Yes, i'm a secret hay supplier. I buy from myself :lol: :D

You are just pretending to be a bun daddy, really you are the secret hay supplier your aim is to get all RU buns addicted to your hay and then you will have all the buns under your control, tis you cos your the only Graham

You are just pretending to be a bun daddy, really you are the secret hay supplier your aim is to get all RU buns addicted to your hay and then you will have all the buns under your control, tis you cos your the only Graham

*leaves RU as he's been foundout :shock:*

My dad told me a package had arrived, i said its sample hay and he said... it smells :( :?

Back