• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

coccidiosis

I take it that company is the one you order from and the service is reliable? Some of their other products such as Avipro are a good price

:wave: ive shopped from hyperdrug in the past.

hmm you see some vets say a course of septrin...others recommend baycox.

bertie and merlin have come back clear but bluebells still got it plus pinworm!!

i think i need shares in panacur!!!

berties got to start yet another course of baytril..keep on with daily panacur..and eye drops....he looks under the weather...

but bluebells a riotous bunny..her sister was too.......until everything became too much with her immune system shot down in flames with hepatic and bile duct full of bloomin coccidia:(

putting stuff in water just doesnt work....even avipro..its unlikely the bunny will drink enough and the other bunny will drink most of it along with the cats!

Personally I would stick with the prescription only treatments - coxoid and easicox contain an ingredient which isn't active against all species of coccidiosis, and by the time you find out it's not active against the one your buns have, it could be too late. As I said in the other thread, baycox only seems to have side effects if it is given at the wrong dose, which is often the case.

Back