• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty git

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie just stole half a biscuit out of my hand :lol: I was sat on the floor eating it and tugged the rest of the one I had outa my hand and hid in his cage with it. I love it when his confidence goes back up so he can misbehave again :lol:

Charlie just stole half a biscuit out of my hand :lol: I was sat on the floor eating it and tugged the rest of the one I had outa my hand and hid in his cage with it. I love it when his confidence goes back up so he can misbehave again :lol:

awwh that sounds so cute, fortunately for me scooter doesnt get the chance to do this lol. but its sounds really funny i love it when my animals do funny things like this and misbehav.

lol im the same the time scoioter nicked my underwear couldnt stop laughting either it was more of how he did i soon stopped laughting when he tried ripping them.

Back