• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just 'Cos.

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Some random pictures from the last couple of days;

P1040031Small.jpg

P1040027Small.jpg

P1040026Small.jpg

P1040024Small.jpg

Ginger prooving that stairs can be done!

P1040023Small.jpg

P1040021Small.jpg

P1040019Small.jpg

P1040018Small.jpg

Biscuit: Lets me outs!

P1040016Small.jpg

Ginger: and meeeee!

P1040014Small.jpg

P1040013Small.jpg

P1040012Small.jpg

P1040011Small.jpg

A rare picture of Biscuit snoozing on Ginger's fleece;

P1040009Small.jpg

:love::love::love: they match your carpet perfectly especially Ginger :lol: you'll have to dye them if you get a new one :D (joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I can see what you mean about the tiny poops:)

Biccy and Ginger are both so incredibly photogenic. I am amazed you get any work done at all with those two around you all day. I'd just want to watch them and stroke them and curl up and sleep with them:love:

:love::love::love::love:

I haven't been on RU for ages and this happened to be the first thread I opened.... So sweeeeet. I missed these two whilst I was away.

Thanks Guys :love:

They are really so important to me, well, us, but i do tend to dote on them a lot more than the OH and see more, as im always here and im the one who does the cleaning/feeding etc.

I love to take photos of them being natural, they do so many funny things, i just fall more and more in love with them both every day.

:love::love::love: they match your carpet perfectly especially Ginger :lol: you'll have to dye them if you get a new one :D (joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And not just the carpet - they seem to match all the rugs, the bunny blankies and that stuffed bunny on the stairs. :shock: :lol:

Gorgeous. :love: I never tire of watching my two doing what they do (even when it's the same old thing I see them do day in, day out).

Back