• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Yoga Instructor

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Every time i get my camera out George insists on showing me his Yoga moves!
And then pesters me to show Ru! :roll:

So here is George doing his Yoga moves this week :wave:

First you stretch your front legs and dip your back, pushing your bum high in the air!
IMGP1796.jpg

Then you keep your back legs glued to the floor and stretch the rest of your body forward
IMGP1800edit.jpg

Then put your front feet forward and twist your body away
IMGP1845edit.jpg

Lift your bum in the air while leaning forward
IMGP1846edit.jpg

Then repeat step 2, keeping your back feet glued to the floor while moving forward and dipping your back.
IMGP1847edit.jpg

Then move one foot at a time and 'walk' forward slowly
IMGP1848edit.jpg

And finally run to mummy for a noserub! :love:
IMGP1883edit.jpg

Thank you for viewing George's Yoga Instructions :wave:

If only I had had a yoga instructor like George I would have stuck with it. Imagine after a busy day spending an hour with George for some quality stretching and nose rubs :love::love:

George gives his Thanks! :wave:

If only I had had a yoga instructor like George I would have stuck with it. Imagine after a busy day spending an hour with George for some quality stretching and nose rubs :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:
He has only just began to accept noserubs since he has been bonded into the group, :lol: :love:
And everytime i go out there with the camera he is stretching :lol: Warming up to pose ;)

:love::love::love:

I'm gonna put Alfie through his paces later - it might help shift some weight. :lol:

Thank you everyone :D

:love::love::love:

I'm gonna put Alfie through his paces later - it might help shift some weight. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Doesnt seem to shift George's weight... but it might work for Alfie... Maybe George should do it all in one go instead of one or two a day :roll: :lol::lol:

Just going out to give them their breakfast and let them into the garden :love:
Lets hope they are pleased to see me :lol:

Back