• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What can I use to block off my bed?

chul

Staff member
As title! What can I use to block off under my bed? Any ideas? At the moment we have every cushion in the house shoved around the edges :lol: but its not great or ideal! Something cheap is preferable!!

The gap is about.... 20/25cm maybe :? I'm useless with measurements!
But there is space to put something inside that is higher before the slats if you get me?

I thought that might work, though a tad pricey!

maybe a pen or two put around the sides of the bed?

I think NIC cubes are the best option tbh, they are expensive at the moment because there are not many people selling them, but I got mine for £17.49 plus £5 postage on ebay. Once there are more people selling the prices will come down. Have you looked to see if you can order in or get hold of the wickes or bnq versions?

maybe a pen or two put around the sides of the bed?

I think NIC cubes are the best option tbh, they are expensive at the moment because there are not many people selling them, but I got mine for £17.49 plus £5 postage on ebay. Once there are more people selling the prices will come down. Have you looked to see if you can order in or get hold of the wickes or bnq versions?

No B&Q has them in stock near to me, not tried wickes!

sorry just wanted to add that the £17.49 is the cheapest price I've ever seen, my post made it sound like you can get them cheaper!

Did a quick ebay search and couldnt find any. Amazon had some when I looked about a week ago, but they were very expensive.

Ahh poop! I cant afford that much.. back to the drawing board... anymore ideas?

Back