• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harness advice please

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Please do NOT turn this into a debate, if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all :wave:

Does anyone have this harness? Can you tell me what the fasenings are like, are they nice and safe?

Jumping people - would this be an okay harness for jumping? I dont feel happy putting Mae in a normal I shaped one she's so slight :wave: I want to see how Mae would take to jumping, Sebastian wasnt impressed :roll::lol:

that one looks quite good thanks :wave: we do have a I shaped harness here so I can use that indoors but my garden isnt safe enough to risk her slipping it :evil:

wow i really dont like either of those harnesses i doubt Phoenix would either but i can find any the same as his harness tbh but i did have a lady approach me who had a look at his harness and said she was going to make some and she would send me some free to try so until i have them and have tried them i cant suggest any atm :lol:

I've never tried one of those but I've found shoulder harnesses are best. :) I got mine from here: http://rabb-it.se/eng/index.html

They are good just for running around in the garden and jumping as well. You can have them made to the exact fit of your bunny and buy leads that are extra long so the rabbits love that. :thumb: The website is closed at the moment though but hopefully will open soon. x

This is Rowan in his shoulder one

IMG_2668.jpg

it does say on the site these are easier to wriggle out of, but I think if you get the correct size that fits well it should be too much of a problem (Rowan wouldnt be able to get out his easily)

its lovely :love: did you order a small one for Rowan? Im thinking Mae woud need a small one as she only weights in at 1.3kg :D

its lovely :love: did you order a small one for Rowan? Im thinking Mae woud need a small one as she only weights in at 1.3kg :D

thank you :)

yes I got the small one and it fits really well (on that pic I had the belly strap quite tight, but usually I have it looser).
You could always measure her neck and middle and ask the person who sells them what size you might need (she is really nice :) )

Back