• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits are sending me mad.... =O

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
As you know from my other threads, my rabbits are now pernament residents of my bedroom :D let them out last night and everytime i feel i have bunny proofed my bed (they get under it and i cant get them out :oops: ) they escape :lol:

Last night Flopsy got under the bed, it took me 45 mins to get her out :shock: she turns evil when under the bed :shock: if you touch her she bites :lol:

Peter jumped on my bed and as i went to grab him he p****d everywhere :evil: AGAIN! He seems to have an obsession with weeing on the bed!!

Finally got Flopsy out, put them in there cage and took a sigh of relief! :roll:

They are going to send me mad one of these days!

Poor Lexi kept making me laugh though, looking under the bed for Flopsy, trying to help :lol:

Maybe you need a gate around your bed? :lol:;)

Last night Flopsy got under the bed, it took me 45 mins to get her out she turns evil when under the bed if you touch her she bites

:lol::lol:

aahhh bless them!

I had to put a little gate around my bed to stop my 2 going under there when I'm not in the room coz they were biting the mattress. They are allowed under there when I'm in the room though.
I had one of those hamster playpens, it has 8 panels, I used that as the 'gate'

Back