• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Every day just gets better :)

stranger23

Mama Doe
Sorry i had to share with someone and as all my mates think im crazy for keeping animals i thought you lot would understand my joy :) Today smudge licked me :love: its almost like she has sensed that recently ive been really down and has become so very affectionate she has gone from running and hiding from anything that moved except my 2 year old to loving everyone! when i go to feed her in the morning she has been running over and nudging my hand (and getting extra treats for being so cute!) but today she ran over to me and started licking my hand all over it was so very cute and made my day, i cant believe how much she has changed over such a short time but i love it!! Im so glad my OH asked if we could get rabbits (he is like a child tho he wanted them i clean and feed them!) they have all brought so much joy to me

I love it when you feel a bond with an animal, it's different to anything with a person or a child. And bunny licks are so cute. :)

ive been so depressed lately as everything is going wrong im glad i have my animals as they can sense it and are being so loving unlike my 2 year old who thinks poking things in my eyes is love :roll: and altho my oh is very loving his snap out of it attitude just makes me feel worse so im glad t:roll:e bunnies have taken to being more affectionate i dont know how i would cope without them

Back