• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I kiss Lola's little nose.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... she pushes up her head as if she is giving me a kiss back. My wee darlin!! Just had to tell someone who would appreciate this!! Do your buns do this? :love:

(Benson doesn't do it. He just sits there and lets me stick my face into his fur - I think he rolls his eyes. :roll: :lol:)

Nope. :(

Bubbles doesn't really react at all and Alfie shuts his eyes .... I think he's hoping to open them again and find out it was all a bad dream. :lol::lol::lol:

Dan stretches up towards me....but I always feel like he's more likely to take a nip outta my nose!!!

Mum hates me kissing their faces - she's waiting for them to take a lump out of my lip. My sister had a rabbit years ago that jumped at her face, bit and left her looking like the elephant man !!

If I kiss Piglet she gives me a great big kiss back too, love that bunster :love: :love: Unless of course she's not in the mood in which case I get 'the look' and she stomps off :lol:

Thumper does when he's in his hutch and I'm kneeling down at him, he is so nosey! He used to be so timid! He's gotten a bit more wild since we got Blossom to be Thumpers friend, but they always force held the poor rabbit so is pretty scared of me, can only touch her (at times) when she's eating so there is no hope of a nose kiss any time soon from her!

Frankie loves kisses ^_^ He'll also come and kiss you if you have the gall to lie across the sofa and not pay enough attention to him.

Its more like a game of kiss chase with mine, I kiss them and they run, but my boy gives me licks now so I am really very happy:D

Sometimes if I make kissy noises at Charlie, he'll come and touch noses with me :love:
Otherwise he just looks at me like I'm torturing him :roll:

B&G both do this, but normally as im pulling away as if to say "Daddy, i've not finished with you yet!"

I get groomed by Ralph, Penelope and Rosie and nose bonks from Buzz. Ruby deigns to let me touch her and Billy honks around me.

Back