• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

needed to share

oh why have you opted for that? it looks like it would be very cold as no full sides to cages? they look quite small too? i would think you would be better off building your own modular hutches if you need more than one as these dont seem to give enough space?

EDITED: just realised that they do aiverys too...sorry i for you were looking at building a large rabbitry with those tiny cages? my apologies.

oh why have you opted for that? it looks like it would be very cold as no full sides to cages? they look quite small too? i would think you would be better off building your own modular hutches if you need more than one as these dont seem to give enough space?

EDITED: just realised that they do aiverys too...sorry i for you were looking at building a large rabbitry with those tiny cages? my apologies.

lol no no no ill show you what I want to do lol

this cage leave it open and use nic cubes or a pen to make an extension
http://www.sandiegorabbits.org/adoption/Cages/Cage-LaceyBeau.jpg

they sell it on that site as well as dog size rabbit crates and cages with floors though im not sure of their sizes

Sorry I got hold of the wrong end of the stick completely when I tried to help last night as I thought you were looking to find the little cardboard house! Ooops!!!

the website is a little cold and some of the products I disagree with but theres alot that you can adapt into great housing

this is what I want to do

diagram.png

Back