• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren....volunteer day?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Hi there,:wave:

Am I right in thinking that another day to go and help Alice is coming up? I can't remember if any particular date has been chosen. :roll:

I went on the last one in early December and had a lovely time meeting some of you folks. I had been on numerous occasions before but mostly on my own.

A visit to see Alice and the ever increasing gang is always something I really look forward to.:D

No doubt someone will let me know as and when next visit is due. Thanks.

Before I forget, there is a post on the fundraising for 2011 section regarding Windwhistle, and a couple of other brilliant sounding events.:)

I think Raine was organising this and a couple of dates in March had been suggested. I don't know if a definite date has been fixed yet.

I'm going to try and get to the next one. :)

Goody, the more the merrier. :D

Alice devotes almost all of her time with the care and re-homing of the little ones. I hope it gives her moral support aswell as the practical side of things.

There must be days when she and others in the same position, really struggle for the inner strength to continue with the challenging work. Never ending in fact.

Let's go there full of determination, eager to clean out, tidy up, trim nails, eat cake, cuddle bunnies, have a welcome cuppa and generally have a fantastic day.

I can't wait now.

Back