• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny burgulary

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
okays this morning i gets up and it seems their had been a brake in at the dogcrate :shock: while locksley and mabels where at home, locksley says he saw nothings and someone must of broken in and trashed his and mabels hime while they where asleep :shock: :lol: mabels wouldn't comment :lol:

the litter tray was still in place as its tied with wire, but blankets shredded and vetbed chewed up , locksley denies it as an ainside job :lol: and mabel still refuses to make comment, carrot toy was in water bowl, water turned orange and a peg basket with pegs thrown everywhere :lol:

maybe he had a nightmare

I think it twas Mabel, but in her defence she is so cute and sweet and would only have thought she was helping to redesign the crate, maybe she was brain storming a little too much.

locksley says he never heard a thing :lol:

002-3.jpg

I'd have to say, looking those absolutely gorgeous buns that it could not possibly have been either of them. I think Locksley must be telling the truth!:roll:

Lovely rabbits :love: Judging by the state of my living room this morning I think there must have been a spate of burglaries :lol::lol:

Lovely rabbits :love: Judging by the state of my living room this morning I think there must have been a spate of burglaries :lol::lol:

Funny you should say that, I think there is a serial bunny-house trasher operating under the cover of darkness :shock: because this morning Joejoe & Jessies veg bowl had been flung down the ramp into the run, there was megazorb all over the show, their wooden bunny rattle was sopping wet in their water bowl and their new cardboard bed box was shredded to within an inch of its life..........I questioned them separately but they both maintained they'd seen and heard absolutely nothing :roll: I think bunnycrimewatch should be informed at once :lol:

Back