• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So you think you've got a nightmare rabbit?

mattyp

Warren Veteran
Well believe me...they don't compare to Marvin!

I put a box in their room for them to hide under and cuddle up in, and Marvin being Marvin decided that it was actually a step ladder and pushed it across his room so he could jump on top of my freezer (which is quite a height for him!). He then proceeded to pee on my freezer, then jump over where his room has been blocked off.

My girlfriend found him upside down in a bag of Excel rabbit food, completely gorging himself, with food and straw everywhere. And to add insult to injury whilst she was cleaning it all up he kept trying to go back and finish the rest of the food off.

He must have eaten at least twice his body weight the little porker!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm so glad he was in a carrier in my car on the way bringing him to you matt :lol::shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm so glad he was in a carrier in my car on the way bringing him to you matt :lol::shock:

If he'd got out he probably would have knocked you unconcious and drove your car to a rabbit food factory and eaten the whole thing! People and all!

Trouble is, don't you just love them more because of their antics, I know I do! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I do...I think my OH has a little less patience! Last night he got behind the tv and pee'd all over the wires...I found it funny...my Oh...not so much :lol::lol:

I just can't believe his hunger, he litterly goes crazy at the mere sight of food!

Well I do...I think my OH has a little less patience! Last night he got behind the tv and pee'd all over the wires...I found it funny...my Oh...not so much :lol::lol:

I just can't believe his hunger, he litterly goes crazy at the mere sight of food!

Ginger threw herself off the top level of the dog crate last night for some of Liz's bunny biscuits :lol: :love:

Marvin rocks :D

Are you sure he's not related to Bun-bun?

bunbun.gif

Ginger threw herself off the top level of the dog crate last night for some of Liz's bunny biscuits :lol: :love:

Marvin rocks :D

Why do rabbits put themselves in danger for food? I swear Marvin would literally run up to a fox if he thought it had a pellet or 2!

I think I need to try and get some pictures of his antics...he really is the nortyest bunny!

:lol::lol: Sounds like most bunnies!!

Bunsk found out he could jump onto the top of Mr Chinchinnins cage (very tall :shock:) to eat chinchilla food! :roll:

:lol::lol: Sounds like most bunnies!!

Bunsk found out he could jump onto the top of Mr Chinchinnins cage (very tall :shock:) to eat chinchilla food! :roll:

I really hope this is the case :lol: Marvin will jump all over me grunting if he's in the same room as me whilst I eat...as if i'm gonna share! :roll::lol:

Back