• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat jealousy....

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone else suffer? I mean, look at this.....

tula.jpg

Its not fair! Wish I could curl up in a ball and sleep all day.

:lol: Yes me too sometimes i wish i were a cat.
Yours is a gorgeous colour :D xxx

Thankyou, she has had 5 kittens, two litters, all exactly the same colour too. :love:

(I didnt breed her fyi, she was pregnant before I had her)

Oh yes. Most mornings when I finish getting ready in my bedroom I leave one curled up sleeping on my bed and say ''it's alright for you but some of us have to go to work'' :lol:

Last edited:
Aww, what a gorgeous cat! :love:

Oh yes. Most mornings when I finish getting ready in my bedroom I leave one curled up sleeping on my bed and say ''it's alright for you but some of us have to go to work'' :lol:

Yes, I'm constantly jealous of my cats! Especially when I get up and one of them curls up in MY warm spot on the bed, like she's saying "You won't be needing this anymore! Go earn me some cat food!" :lol:

:love::love:

Skye spends most of the night on ds's pillow - then she wakes up at between 7am and 8am for breakfast then goes back upstairs and spends the rest of the day on the pillow. :roll: :lol:

beautiful, i dont suffer from jellousy yet, probably because mine chooses to sleep in her litter tray most of the time (a habbit we are working on)

63268_434738848238_654893238_4878956_7385779_n.jpg

ps, excuse the fact of the cage, she is a feral cat who was living in our garden for over a year, till i caught her (have the scars that go with it, and ended up with infected hands :roll:) and the cage (48" dog crate) is used as her "safe zone"

Awww, great pics everyone! From the looks of things, I am definitely coming back as a cat in the next life.

beautiful, i dont suffer from jellousy yet, probably because mine chooses to sleep in her litter tray most of the time (a habbit we are working on)

63268_434738848238_654893238_4878956_7385779_n.jpg

ps, excuse the fact of the cage, she is a feral cat who was living in our garden for over a year, till i caught her (have the scars that go with it, and ended up with infected hands :roll:) and the cage (48" dog crate) is used as her "safe zone"

What an uncomfortable bed. :lol::lol::lol: She is a very pretty kitty. :love:

BinkyBunneh, your cat has such a glossy coat. :love:

Back