• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit carrier. (need help choosing a good one.)

shadow05

Mama Doe
right this is the carrier i have at the moment but i think its **** and i want to get another one when i get the chance.
here a pic of the one i have at the moment
21099.jpg

i want to get a better one then this one that will help me keep him warm when i have to take him to the vets cause today it was really windy and quite cold.

They are fine for single buns. Drape a blanket/tower over it and fill it with newspaper/hay for trips to the vet. Buns not in it for long to worry too much about buying an overly expensive one, in my opinion.

I have a similar one, but with a metal door, was £19.99 from P@H while i was there, reduced to £9.99.

My two fit in it pretty well with enough space to get past each other and for both to flop out fully.

sorry about the link. it worked on the other thread. just copied and pasted it

it was basically a carrier for pets on wheels like a pushchair. i think they are well cute. just try typing dog stroller into google

Last edited:
lol ive seen them lol i dont think id get one for scooter though lol maybe if he was a bit more better behaved but the chances of that happening are slim lol

sorry about the link. it worked on the other thread. just copied and pasted it

it was basically a carrier for pets on wheels like a pushchair. i think they are well cute. just try typing dog stroller into google

They look odd!! :lol::lol:

its first time i've seen them. didn't know they did anything like that til i saw it them on another thread

i can imagine my bunnies to jump out of it to be honest. they never do anything they're told

They are fine for single buns. Drape a blanket/tower over it and fill it with newspaper/hay for trips to the vet. Buns not in it for long to worry too much about buying an overly expensive one, in my opinion.

I have a similar one, but with a metal door, was £19.99 from P@H while i was there, reduced to £9.99.

My two fit in it pretty well with enough space to get past each other and for both to flop out fully.

I have just bought this one too :wave:

But only because my evil brother broke my old one, which was a guliver 2 and they're great IMO :D

Back