• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Diggy please-feeling better!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
poor Chester aka diggy is having what i think is a gas attack:( he has had infacol and metacam but is no better. He's looking very sorrry for himself, belly flat to the floor and won't eat or move. he has done this before but it is always such a worry especially as i lost his mate Jasmine to a blockage. I have an appointment at the vet at 4.40 to get him checked over.

please send us vibes as i just can't help but worry about my little fella

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear this. :( I am a big fan of Diggy's Diary. Hope the vet can help him and he is soon back to his normal self. Lots of vibes from me and Spenser. xx

so relieved to say... I just went to check on him and he was in his litter tray doing lots of poops! he then came to see what i had for him and ate some herbs!!:D he then had a run in the garden like nothing had happened!!

It always amazes me how they can look so poorly then right as rain the next. i only checked him 30 mins before posting this and he was hunched up trembling! must have been the meds i gave him.....thank god!!

I caught him eating some buttered toast yesterday, think a bird must have dropped it in the garden, i took it off him but he may have eaten more than i realised and maybe pset his tummy as he can be a bit sensitive.

Diggy says thanks for all the vibes!!!:D

Very pleased to see the update. :D I know metacam is pain relief, but what does infacol do? No doubt Diggy will soon be up to mischief again, but hopefully not eating buttered toast!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very pleased to see the update. I know metacam is pain relief, but what does infacol do? No doubt Diggy will soon be up to mischief again, but hopefully not eating buttered toast!

thanks susie. Infacol is a lifesaver!! It is for colic in babies and works wonders on rabbits with gas, usually a few doses does the trick. Obviously you have to be experienced to know when it's gas and should always talk to your vet first.

Back