• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Non-Rabbit-Related: Look what i had for tea last night? :D

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
P1040004Small.jpg

All homemade by my lovely fiance :love:

Yorkshire pud, filled with local sausages from farm shop, local potatoes, local carrots and frozen peas :love:

Mmmmmmmmm!

That was my one, this was her one (a bit smaller!)

P1040005Small.jpg

Oh and real onion gravy :love:

That looks lovely Graham.:)

I got really confused at the first pic, and thought the giant yorkshire pudding was a plate. I was thinking "Goodness what an unusually shaped plate, that must be hand made! Then scrolled down to your OH's one, and it all clicked into place :lol::oops:

My mate doesnt like cooked carrots either.....or were B&G on the scrounge???:lol::lol::lol:

Im going to cook something like this for my bf tomorrow :love: The market comes to town on a Thursday so I can get local veg from there..... Im thinking of having chicken with ours though..... and onion in the potato!! Im all excited!! Thanks G!

That looks so yummy. Totally not helping my diet, now Im hungry!:lol: I can never get the yorkshires stuff to rise, I end up with more of a frisbee :oops:

I made this for my OH the other week, though he's a greedy piggy and had 4 sausages with veg, potatoes, realy gravy, onions etc....I don not know how he doesn't put on weight!

The carrots are cooked, barely admittedly, but they are cooked.

Carrots like that should be hot, but still pretty firm, its the only way to eat them :) They are dry, because the heat/air dries them out as soon as you take them out of the pan :)

That looks so yummy. Totally not helping my diet, now Im hungry!:lol: I can never get the yorkshires stuff to rise, I end up with more of a frisbee :oops:

do you use plain flour? If so put a half a tsp of baking powder in with it, give it a bit of ectra "oomph" :wave:

looks delicious Graham. hungry now :lol:

The carrots are cooked, barely admittedly, but they are cooked.

Carrots like that should be hot, but still pretty firm, its the only way to eat them :) They are dry, because the heat/air dries them out as soon as you take them out of the pan :)

*dances* yay!! I was right, only because they are the same carrots I was trying to 'dry' last week :roll:

Back